1. thedaviesteam.com gathers the following types of information needed to maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. The Davies Team uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as print media.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. The Davies Team does not share, sell, or trade email addresses, except as referrals for real estate opportunities outside of our licensed areas. The Davies Team may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by the Davies Team together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed in the membership directories available on thedaviesteam.com. The Davies Team will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- Business partners for the limited purpose of notifying you of Davies Team-approved promotions.
- Exhibitors at trade shows for the limited purpose of contacting you one time immediately before and after trade shows, through marketing vehicles approved by the Davies Team.
- Other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by the Davies Team.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. The Davies Team follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites.
7. The Davies Team utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences at any time in your profile.
8. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.